Wednesday 19 March 2014

50

Hi Ben,
29 years after my last National race i rocked up to our local track. [My kids] Kira and Jason are keeping the flame well lit with wins. Here goes Dad!
I got a couple of 2nds and a 4th over all. 50 is the next 20 I reckon.
Let the good times roll! Capt Highside
(Alloy framed) OM Floval Flyer 24" cruiser.

UPDATE: You might think Capt Highside (one of Skooter Farm's dirt track racers, now in semi-retirement) is channeling some boyhood dreams, wearing that Raleigh team kit, but he lived the dream and was actually one of the first team riders in UK BMX. See his photo below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, or legend...
or both!!.

Captain Highside said...

Cheers for that Stevie but maybe you should take a look at your trophy cabinet! I'm not too sure about the " BMX, Vintage) label either!